Wednesday 10 August 2016

Challenge #259 - "Punches and Dies" - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, I do hope you enjoyed out last Challenge and of course its now back to work again and this weeks Challenge is all about "Punches and Dies" which is something I really enjoy playing with when creating my card.
Anyway before I show you my Card I would like to tell you who our sponsors are and they are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30


and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website here, and if you have used one of their gorgeous images you will be entitled to the whole amount but even if you havent you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice. But please if you are going to enter more than once,  please remember that you are able to take part 3 times but one of those must carry one of our images please.
And for my Card I used this little lady



She is called "You never know" and you will find her here, I printed her onto white card before colouring her with my copic pens, afterwards I used a Nestabilitie Rectangle die to cut her out and I mounted her onto a larger one for the mount out of mauve card. The sentiment was created in the same way and was then placed on a mauve label die cut.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the first mount was another piece of the same mauve card and the papers are from Sue Wilsons paper pack I have sued four papers from this set and I used a Martha Steward border pucnh on two of the papers which were layered up as shown in the photo, and the last one was laid on the left side and then I covered the edge with a strip of mauve ribbon which was then attached to the back of the first mount.
I then placed my mounted image towards the left side, and the sentiment at the bottom on the right, to finish of I have created some mauve pearls with the nuvo drops in the top right and bottom left hand side.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot  and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this "Punches and Dies" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ 
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 

5 comments:

GalFridayStamping said...

Simply lovely card! ❤️. Love the lavender. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

Melissa said...

This is a great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Good Luck xx

Sandra said...

Lovely card with gorgeous colors!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

Lisa said...

The lilac is so pretty and your colouring is just lovely.Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and hope to see you next week.
Lisa x

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Sweet card! We need that you link your project to a determinate Retarte. You'll link it to all the Retarte page.
Thank you
Maria Pilar (Retarte DT Coordinator)