Wednesday 29 June 2016

Challenge #255 - "Photo Inspiration" - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, by the time this post goes live I will have been up to Norfolk for my youngest Great Grandsons Christening, Im just hoping the weather has improved by then as we are hosting the party afterwards on the Broads, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Update, the weather was very kind to us while we were on the Broads but as soon as we reached the jetty the heavens opened and it just starting pouring of rain, but it didnt dampen a wonderful weekend.
Anyway this weeks theme for the Challenge is a Photo Inspiration and the idea is you use any of the colours shown in it for your own image and backing papers and I hope that you find this photo up to your own ideas of colouring your image and not to outrageous as it is rather bright.


But before I show you my own interpretation of these colours you will want to know who our sponsors are and they are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter 

and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website here, and if you have used one of their gorgeous images you will be entitled to the whole amount but even if you havent you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice. But please if you are going to enter more than once, you are able to take part 3 times but one of those must carry one of our images please.
And now to show you the Card I created for this weeks theme


And this little lady is called "Charmingly Hippie" and you will find her here, I have printed her onto white card then coloured her with my copic pens, afterwards I used my Nestabilitie rectangle die to cut her out and then a fancy one for the mount out of lime card. The sentiment was treated in the same way and I used a smaller die from the same die set to mount it.
The base card is 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the first mount is a piece of the same lime card and the papers are from Sweetshoppe "Like a Boss" and I have used five papers from the same design set and I then punched the border with a Martha Stewart punch and layered them up as shown.
I then laid my mounted image at a jaunty angle with the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner and to finish of I have used three large green pearls down the right hand side at the top.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the very talented design team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will take part in this "Photo Inspiration" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ 
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 

3 comments:

Bettina L. said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colourful design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

Melissa said...

This is a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs
Good Luck

Unknown said...

preciosa tarjeta! Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte de Stampartpapel...Feliz semana. Paula, DT