Friday 10 January 2014

A Card for the Sugar Bowl and the Sugary Sunday Challenges

Good Morning Crafters, isnt it surprising yet another week has gone in this New Year, they say time flies and they are right. Anyway for the card today I have used a very old digi I have had for quite awhile, its one of the original digi stamps that I bought from Sugar Nellie its called "The Dreamcatcher" and I have printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her. I have then cut it out with Nestabilitie Die No.8 and used a fancy one for the mount. The sentiment is one from my stash that I have mounted onto a banner diecut.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of blue/green card and the papers are from the Sweetshoppes "Summer Loving" and I have used several papers from the set, the first a flower pattern and then on top I have used a blue/green paper and the third a tartan paper. I then positioned my mounted image on the left and the sentiment down in the right hand corner. To finish of I have used 5 different papers and the Upsy Daisy Dienamics die and cut out several daisies and then used a ball towel and then moulded them into a flower shape and layered them up in layers, afterwards I have used some die cut leaves and arranged them in the top right hand corner on some silicone glue and in the center I have put yellow stickles.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/
http://myheartpiecesdigitalstampchallenge.blogspot.in/

18 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely image and wonderful colour choices! Everything fits together so well. So glad you could join us for our Birthday challenge at Charisma. Hope you will join us again soon.
Joyce xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous fairy and pretty colours too, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Sandy Palmer said...

This is quite lovely! Love how all the papers and colors go so well with each other! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "use patterned paper"! :)

crafty-stamper said...

love all the bright sweet colours,great papers and flowers and beautiful image -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

I love that image Shirley, and your colouring of her is amazing. Love your papers too...

Happy New Year to you, my lovely friend...I am going to be posting my SN card today, and have used some of the lush papers you brought up to me...thank you again, my friend...give Ian a Hug from me and Missy a wee pat xxx

Stef H said...

hi Shirley. o is this ever stunning! amazes me all the fancy embellishments you can get on your cards! just beautiful!

hugs :)

Lavender and old lace said...

That's lovely Shirley beautifully coloured xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Shirley, such a beautiful image and pretty colours and papers.
Pauline
x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops xxx

Anonymous said...

wonderful colours Shirley!
Hugs
Elma

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Shirley, your coloring is fabulous & those flowers add such a nice touch. Always love seeing what wonderful thing you create next.
Hugs always, Janie

Diane said...

Beautiful card Shirley, wow the colors and design are fabulous.

Hugs diane

Chris Hanselman said...

Great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh wow! This is so sweet!!! I LOVE all of the soft colors. Her dress is gorgeous! All of the papers and flowers work together so well. Everything about this card says HAPPY!!

lis-m said...

what an adorable fairy, i haven't seen her before!
thanks for joining us @ The Sugarbowl Challenge for "Fairies". Good luck!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Shirley, this is so beautiful. Your colouring is fabulous, and I love the mixture of patterns and shades of blue and pink.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Juls said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls