Saturday 11 June 2011

3rd Sample for Sarah of Peerless Designs

Good Morning Everyone, well heres the third sample for Sarah and this one is the sheep image, because they have been printed onto semi gloss paper Ive been having problems with the flash on my camera so have had to turn it of and of course the photo isnt quite as sharp as it should be so please forgive me for that.
For this card Ive used one of the backing papers for the first mount which shows a farm scene and then Ive stuck this onto a green pearlescent mount with my mounted image in the centre, Ive also used one of the tags for the sentiment at the bottom. I also used another backing paper for the inside as a insert. I then created a larger mount by using beige pearlescent sheet and a deep all around border punch set from Martha Stewart then attached to the back of  the first one, but the actually card is a 7"x 7" white card which both have been attached to.
Will be back tomorrow with a calf image, hope you are enjoying these previews of the CD.

15 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Another brilliant card from this cd, I like the sheep's faces
Kevin xx

Sadilla said...

HI dear
yor card is so original!!!! Never seen something similar: I really like it!!
hugs
sadia

Janette said...

Hi Shirley, Your doing a fab job with these cards hun, there just gorgeous.xx

heidy said...

Oh this is so beautiful Shirley!
Hugs Heidy

Mandy said...

Hi Shirley,
hope you and Ian are ok..I've had a nosy at what I've missed of your sample cards,their all fabulous...Love the one in the post below,made me smile...
Mandy x

Patty Sue 2 said...

These make such a sweet card! Very nice!

Autumn Mist said...

This is adorable. I love sheep anyway. As you know, I live in the countryside and sell my cards locally, so this would be a very popular image for me to use.

Cards By MI said...

How adorable! It's wonderful, lovely summer feel to it.
Love n hugs
Marie

Riet said...

So wonderful card Shirley,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda Wescott said...

I tried to comment on this earlier but blogger was playing up again!! Love the card, the background is great and I just adore sheep. Hug slin

Sarah said...

Awww, a beautiful card made by ewe ;-)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, i love the cute image, fab papers really relaxing card. hugs pops x

Melodie said...

Good morning, dear Shirley, your card is so stunning, the image so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

mueppi said...

Good morning Shirley
Your doing a fab job with these cards!!!!!!!!
I love the papers and your image!
With hugs Gisela

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Shirley the papers and image look totally awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x