Sunday 5 December 2010

Donna has a Fabulous "Snow White" Sale

Donna has our own "Black Friday" Sale in the Uk, but shes calling it a "Snow White" Sale and it will be held from today Friday 3rd till Monday 6th December, as you can see shes offering to give you Christmas Inserts free if you buy 3 or more of Christmas Digi sets, you carnt loose they are stunning, you know that as Ive used them so often on my cards this Christmas. Please support her and click on the picture to take you to her webshop.

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Hi Shirley!
Congratulations!!!!!! you won the prize draw from Nicecrane Designs by commenting on my "ups and downs" post. :-) Please email me at
southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com to claim your prize!
(my internal email isn't set up properly, otherwise I would have emailed you from blogger)
Congratulations too on your GD position with Mo's Dream Team! You're gonna have a blast!