Thursday 13 May 2010

I have a number of Awards to Pass On

These fabulous awards were passed onto me by my very dear friend Laura of http://misellopersonal.blogspot.com/ a really talent person who creates the most stunning scenes in a form of decoupage, I really dont know how she has the patience it must take her hours as they really are beautiful.

And this was passed onto me by Sylvia of http://sylvia-anne-poppyspapercraftpatch.blogspot.com/, another very talented lady who makes the most stunning cards, and because they all come with the need to pass them on, I would love to say to all of You that PLEASE take them for your own blog as I consider you are all my best friends and deserve them. I could list you all but it would take at me quite awhile so forgive me. But there are several of you that I would really like to give a very special thank you to, and they are Rach, Bev, Lisa, Jessie, Laura, Paula, Angela, Mandy Sylvia, Lorraine, Lyn, all the Claire and Clares, Mandy, Donna, Sunny, Celia, Cami, Dorothy, Melodie, Janette, Rosi, Viv, Heather, Renee, Riet, Vanessa, Enfys, Debbie, Sadilla, Ali, Val, Kimmi, Lisa, Sue, both Kims, Poppy, Swaani, Stef, Jules, Saskia Janet, Linda, Christine,  Brenda, Denise, Carolyn, Chris, Gisella, Elma, Patricia, Trudette, Nikki, Avril, and anyone that I might have left of the list please forgive me.

 

6 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Shirley.....not quite sure how!but have just realised I wasn't a follower(have sorted that one out), brain obviously more addled than I realised!!!!!Thanks so much.....Cheers Claire x

Unknown said...

well Shirley you do deserve every award that you have been given,
Christine x

Jessie said...

Congratulations Shirley! You so deserve all those lovely awards!

Christine said...

Hiya Shirley many congrats on your well deserved awards.

luv n hugs Christine xx

Janette said...

Hi Shirley,Well deserved in my opinion,you have a fab blog and are always so helpful and friendly to all,enjoy them...they are abit special aren't they....xxxx

Jules said...

Well done Shirley on all your awards .. .. each one truly deserved!

Love Jules xx