Friday 15 January 2010

Sample No.6 for Sarah


Well good news first today, I received my parcel yesterday at long last, and guess what the snow is begining to thaw, thank God, Im so fed up with it, it will be nice to be able to see the ground again, Im sure the birds also will be glad to get to the grass as well.
Well todays card is the final sample that I will showing you of Sarah Samples from her new Cd Yesteryears Floral Vase Edition, this one is the forget-me-not design, and Ive created a folded back front, and to do this required me to print both sides of the A4 Icepearl pearlescent card with one of the backing paper designs, I also used another piece to create the front page but this time I cut it half and stuck it behind the folded back front. I did stick the two folded back pieces down so they didnt pop up when I stuck the beautiful topper over the fold.
The topper is printed out onto a piece semi gloss photo paper after that I cut it out and mounted it onto a piece of blue pearlescent card. The sentiment is one I created on my computer and this was also mounted on a piece of blue card and stuck to the bottom on the right hand side of the front. To finish of Ive punched out some flourishes from some of the left over blue card and stuck them at the top on the right side. I also printed a insert for the insde of the card from the same design set.
I sincerely hope you will be watching Sarah on Sunday at 12noon on Create and Craft, Im sure you will be thrilled at seeing what else is on the Cd.

11 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Shirley!! I love your design and all the blue!! Gorgeous!!

I am glad the snow is beginning to thaw for you. Here it has been very cold. My girls wish there was more snow since it is more fun to play in larger amounts of snow.

hugs,
Chris

Poppy said...

gorgeous card Shirley,its raining here today.
poppy

celia said...

Ook ik ben heel blij dat de sneeuw bijna weg is!
Je kaartje ziet er weer heel mooi uit Shirley,je hebt prachtige kleuren gebruikt en het doet je al aan de lente denken! ;0)
Veel liefs,Celia

Anonymous said...

when I look at this card I see: spring is here- when I look outside I see: snow and winter

Lovely card Shirley
Hugs
Elma

Saskia said...

Hello Shirley!

This card is so beautiful! Lovely flowers in lovely colours!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

dolcreations said...

This is so pretty Shirley...I feel like spring is coming every time I come to your blog! Love the blue colours!
I hope that snow keeps melting for you! We need spring to come!
Christine

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Melodie said...

Hi Shirley,
what a wonderful card, I like the image very much.
Hugs
Melodie

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun what a fabulous card, I love those flowers and the blue is just stunning, hope you have a good weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Janette said...

Hi Shirley,another fab card,love the colour too.....the snow has vanished here now although still quite abit of ice around and cold,Grand-children are wishing for more snow.....so I guess I will have to join in with them....lol...well....we were all once kids that loved a snowfall...dare I confess I still do.....lol....x

Unknown said...

Your grand-daughter is going to love this card, no mistake, I just love teenagers, they are so feisty, I love your card...Hugs Avril xxx