Wednesday 5 August 2009

My Third Award


This is the third award and this also was from Linda, I have to apologise to her for taking so long to post it, as I wasnt sure if it was actually meant for me, I saw my name in her list but not my blog address, so sorry Linda for the time its taken for me to thank you.

I would like to pass it onto everyone that visits my blog today and please take it as I consider you all my blogging friends, with my love and thanks, I really carnt pick anymore from my list, as I want you all to have it and to accept my love and grateful thanks for giving me such fantastic support since I started blogging last November.

I am gradually collecting things for my Bloganniversary in November, and Im hoping that you will still be with me when I post it. Anyway THANK YOU again, with love and Huge Hugs Shirleyxxxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley, Congratulations on all your awards, I can't think off anyone who deserves them more. You are a true friend and you make my day with your comments on my blog. Thanks and Hugs Avril, I may take this one and pop it on my blog, as I love the colours, hope you don't mind....xxxx