Tuesday 7 April 2009

Another of my Pencil Drawings


I must apologise for not making a card today, Ive spent most of the day in bed, it seems I have caught some sort of tummy upset, anyway I thought you might like to see another of my pencil drawings this one is of Gladiolus's that I drew in 1990 while I was studying for my A level Art Exam.

I also have an apology to make on behalf of my friend Sarah Hallam if you watched her program this morning, I believe that she was taken ill and had to leave the show early, it looked as though Nigel was trying to bluff himself through in the hope that she would be able to carry on, as I havent heard directly from her I can only surmise that this is what happened, which is a terrible shame though I did get to see my samples being shown, hope you did to.

12 comments:

Sue said...

aww big hugs hun hope you are soon feeling better. Your drawing is absolutley beautiful, the detail in it is amazing, i hope you have it framed?? I would, beautiful work hun, sue.x

Linnie said...

hope your friend feeling better i love your drawing get well sooooon
linniex

Nannieflash said...

Thanks girls, my friend has just rung to say that she wasnt well, in fact she hadnt had anything to eat so she became hot and sweaty and then passed out. Create and Craft are going to rearrange the show for the 22nd April at 11am so that she can show the cds of again.
Glad you liked the drawing in fact Sarah made a topper and backing paper just for me with it, maybe I will show you some time. love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Riet said...

wowww Shirley,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Chris said...

Hi Shirley, sorry you've been unwell today, hope you're feeling ok now. Also your friend, that was such a shame that the show didn't go ahead, hope it'll all go well for her on the 22nd. Chris x

Anonymous said...

oh Dear Shirley sorry to hear about both yourself and your friends illness, i hope that you both are well again soon, glad to hear that they are rescheduling the program. Your drawing is amazing, again my jaw has hit the floor.. such beautiful details..
hugs rachxx

Enfys said...

This is wonderful. How great to be able to be so original. I hope you are feeling better now.
hugs
Enfys x

Claireabelle said...

Hope your soon feeling better. Fabulous pencil drawing!
x

debby4000 said...

WOW stunning drawing. Hope you're feeling better soon.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Shirley, this drawing is awesome, if I could draw like that I wouldn't need to buy so much craft stuff.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it.
Jackie

Janet said...

Hope you feel better now Shirely and what a shame about your friend being ill and not doing her show.

Another fabulous peice of art work!X

Bev said...

Wowzers girl! This is absolutley gorgeous - just think what a wonderful stamp it would make. I would spend many happy hours colouring it xx