Friday 13 March 2009

Of to the NEC

I want to express my sincere thanks to all my followers and especially Rachel, Sue, Rozzy and all the others that leave such lovely comments for me, I dont know that I always deserve them but they do give me such pleasure to read. I want to say that all your own creations are by far the most beautiful that Ive seen and congratulate you on them.
The reason for this extra blog is to let you know there wont be any posting tomorrow as Im of to my own bit of heaven, my hubby is taking me to the NEC hopefully to spend, spend, spend on some lovely crafting goodies. Anyway again thank you with love Shirleyxxxxx

2 comments:

Rach said...

awww Shirley you are so sweet.
Hope that you have a fabulous day spending today.
Have fun. hugs rachxxx

Rach said...

Hi Shirley,
thanks for your thoughtful comment on my bottle holder you really do know how to make a girl blush..
so glad to hear that you had a fab tiime at the nec. i am still trying to convince Paul that he will enjoy it.. i wasn't too worried about it untill i heard of these mini magnolia's ....
I hope that you hear from your grandson soon.
Aaron is able to go and have a beer tonight and is allowed a lie in in the morning as they did well on there inspection..
hugs rachxx