Sunday 15 March 2009

Mini Tilda's


Todays contribution Im afraid isnt a card as Ive been rather busy cutting out stamps and not quite got around to mounting them up, but thought you might like to see some new stamps. They are the same as the original ones but are mini, they are our old friend the Tilda Stamp, so I thought you might like to see the ones I bought yesterday while at the NEC, Ive put them beside the original size ones that also bought to give you an idea of their exact size. I hope that you like them as much as I do, the chap on the stand who turned out to be Swedish said that theyd not been put on their website yet.
Hopefully I will get around to mounting them today and even get a card posted tomorrow, but as the weather is so lovely I hope you will forgive me if I spend more time outside in the fresh air than indoors in my craft room.
Ive also still got to catch up with my washing as it seems to have piled up again.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Shirley,
i actually popped up to the nec this morning on my own... the temptation for the mini magnolia's was just to much..lol.
aren't they adorable.
I can't blame you for enjoying the weather it has been beautiful today and think that it is far better to be out than coped up inside.. enjoy it while you can.
I am sure that once your grandson has settled himself he will be in touch with you..
hugs rachxx

Jackie said...

Lucky you, I hope to go next year.
Jackie

Denise said...

O wow, thanks for sharing, can't wait to see creations with the mini Magnolia stamps, and can't wait to get my hands on some!!! Harder to come by here in Hawaii.