Tuesday 10 March 2009

Im so sorry


I do apologise for not posting again, its been a really hectic day today, firstly I had ten shirts to iron and then I had three pairs of trousers to repair and so its taken me a lot longer than I expected. This afternoon I had to go for a breast screening and if you know what they are like you will understand why I havent got very far, anyway I will try and get myself into gear and start blogging again tomorrow this time with a card.

To make amends I will post another of my photos taken while Ive been away, I should say the weather on Lanzarote wasnt as we were expecting it was extremely windy, showery and cold which is a great shame as we were expecting it to be at least warmer than the UK, but it looks as though the odds were against us anyway it was a change from the norm and we enjoyed the break.

2 comments:

andrea said...

hi
thankyou for the lovely comment on my roundie,it was just an idea that popped into my head as i was dropping off to sleep last night so thought i would make one and post it on my blog and trimcraft to see what fellow crafters think
andrea

Kath said...

So very sorry to hear that you have been unwell Shirley, hope you get better soon. Miss all those lovely and cute cards. Not been that well my self, but now on the mend. God bless and have a lovely Easter.
Love and hugs x x x Kath.