Monday 16 March 2009

Hugs and Kisses


Todays card is to introduce you to the new mini Tilda's, I do so hope that you like what Ive done with one of mine.

Ive stamped the two images onto white card and coloured them in with my Karisma colouring pencils, then Ive cut them out with my Wizard Rectangle Dies. The mounts were made using a pink pearlescent card but this time Ive used the Scalloped Rectangle Dies.

The base card has been made from a piece of A3 white card folded into a gateleg card, and then cut down to a 8"x8" square. For the first layer Ive used a pink card and on top of this I have used one of my Elusive Images papers, this one is one that comes from one of the Artylicious Cds, of hand Im afraid I cannot remember which one, as I am a guild member I get a pack of papers sent me and I choose one of them.

The pink piece of card across the middle was first put through my cuttlebug with the small heart folder, and that I used my small heart Martha Stewart border punch to break up the straight edge. I then positioned it across the centre of each of the sides and stuck it down.

Ive mounted both of the two stamped images onto the card with foam to slightly raise it, and then stamped a greeting onto another piece of white card and the cut it the same way with the Nestabilitie dies and mounted this on the card at the top right hand corner.

To finish the card of Ive made up some of flowers from my papermania stash and put a brad through the centre, these were then stuck to the left side bottom corner.

3 comments:

Sue said...

beautiful card coloured lovley, great layout, gorgeous colours, fabby card, sue.x

sparklybitsblog said...

there gourgous il have to look out for these stamps love the colours you have used x mandy

Rach said...

this is gorgeous, love the way that you have used your mini tilda. I got that one as well, but am struggling at the moment to find time to make challenge cards...so many other projects going on and family life..wow what a whirlwind..lol. hugs rachxx