Monday 16 February 2009

A Card for Freddie


Todays card is a very easy one for anyone to make who's in a hurry, I made it for a 16 year old boy hoping that it wouldnt be to feminine for him, you know what teenage boys are like these days everything has to be just right.

Ive chosen the Ringtailed lemur design from the Jayne Netley Meyhew Cd by Joanna Sheen. I printed the main images onto Semi-gloss Card. And on the base card I have printed one of the background papers and folded this A4 card in half. Ive also printed the second design onto the same weight of card to use as a mount for the lemurs.

I have used the second design and mounted this onto Gold Mirra card. The lemur images have then been cut out and mounted onto gold mirra card as well. I did use foam tape to raise these of the green card.

To finish of the card I have printed a greeting onto white card and mounted this also onto gold mirra card and stuck this below the lemurs.

I then used the first design paper again and printed this onto paper and used it as an insert.

1 comment:

sparklybitsblog said...

what a great card shirley im sure he will love it x mandy