Tuesday 27 January 2009

A Hug in a Mug


Todays card was created with one of the Elizabeth Bell stamps called A Hug in a Mug, I bought this from http://www.funkykits.co.uk .

I stamped the image onto a piece of white card and coloured it with my Derwent Intense Watercolour Pencils and then using a watercolour brush I painted them out, I also used my Artquest paints to give it a bit of a shine, then left it to dry.

The base card is a piece of A4 card folded just of centre to give a border, then on the front piece I stuck two different pieces of coloured backing paper and another on the border, to the edge of these I stuck a piece of lace, and I used a fine peeloff just to cover the paper edge up.

The stamped image was then punched out with my large Scalloped Classic Nestabilitie die, and this was mounted onto a Square of a darker purple Pearlescent Card also punched out with a Netabilitie die. I stuck this to the card, the Flower was created from some Silk Flowers that I have in my craft stash and stuck at the top of the card.

The greeting was created on my computer and printed then stuck to a piece of mauve pearlescent card and cut with my scallop scissors, it was then attached to the card under the mount.

No comments: