Sunday 25 January 2009

Fireman Tyler


This card was created for coming 6 year old Tyler who has a real passion for anything in a uniform, his mum says he's forever dressing up in one uniform or another, so I thought hopefully that this card would be appropriate for him.

The pictures that I used I found on the Internet then I downloaded them into My Craft Studio program. I used one for the base card and tiled it to give a background and another picture for the insert.

The main picture was also one that I downloaded but this time I printed several copies of it and decoupaged it to give it some dimension. I then mounted onto the base card a glossy red card mount which was left long enough to put the greeting onto and then on top of this I used a glitter rainbow one, the decoupaged image was then mounted onto this.

The greeting was one that I created with my computer and printed it to fit beneath the main image, and the embellishments on the bottom were bought from Tesco's.

No comments: