Wednesday 7 January 2009

Another Thank You Card


This Card is a very simple thank you card I made for a gentleman who helped my husband sort a very tricky computer program out for me.

The main picture was stamped with the Hero Arts Dandilion stamp and my marvy pens. I coloured up the stamps with my pens then spritzed it with water and stamped it onto watercolour paper. I then left it to dry while I made up the card.

The main card was made in a small DL size in white pearlescent card onto which I layed a strip of silver embossed card, then I layed a strip of pink pearlescent card on top of this.

When the stamped image was dry I layered this onto another piece of the embossed silver card and mounted it at the top of the pink pearlescent strip.

The greeting was then mounted at a jaunty angle at the bottom. I then put a simple thank you insert message inside which I printed on my computer.

No comments: