Tuesday 13 January 2009

Anniversary Card for Ian




Todays card is the one I made for our Anniversary.


I cheated with this one really, I used Joanna Sheen's, Jayne Nestley Mayhew cds for this one, as I know my husband loves Meerkats, I thought this design was just right for him.


I printed out on a A4 piece of Card one of the background papers and then printed another of the background papers onto a piece of lighter paper for the insert.


The main Meerkat Image was printed onto a piece of semi-gloss photo paper and mounted onto a piece of Gold Mirra Card. I also printed a greeting which I created on my computer onto the same photo paper and cut it out and mounted this also onto a piece of the Gold Mirra Card.


I then printed the same backing paper design onto a piece of printable acetate and used this as a outsert, and fixed this to the card with gold ribbon.


The stamped Image and greeting were mounted straight onto the card leaving the Acetate free.


I cut out two of the extra Meerkats and stuck one to the card and one to the Insert. I printed a verse onto the insert and attached it to the centre of the card with glue, so that it opens with the card I always attach it to the front.

No comments: