Wednesday 19 November 2008

My very first blg


Hi this is my first attemp at writing a blog, so keep your fingers crossed that it turns out ok.

The card Im hoping to show you is a Pointsetta that I have created with my Floral Punch craft punches.

I have used red paper and the large petal shape from my punch bunch Dahlia punch, then shaped and layered it, the middle is of the stamen punch coloured with gold glitter glue.

Then I have put a piece of white paper through the snowflake cuttlebug folder for the bottom piece on which I have mounted a previously stamped church picture using the Nestabilities new label dies. The pointsetta is mounted by the church and at the bottom Ive put a ribbon with a slider greeting on.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Shirley So glad you have created your own blog spot. Lovely card keep them coming. You know I will be an avid fan Liz x

sparklybitsblog said...

that is beautiful shirley cant wait to see more welcome to blogland x mandy