Wednesday 15 April 2015

Challenge #199 - The Paper Shelter - "For the Boys"

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, can you believe yet again I cannot get over how quickly these fortnights go by and this time over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot its all "For the Boys" I really enjoy creating cards for the lads in my live and what an excuse it is for me today to get yet another card done for all the men in my life.
But before I show you what I have created for you I must tell you that as always our Sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

to spend on their website, but this is only if you have used  one of their products on your cards, this could be either a image, printable or paper and even if you have'nt used one they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice. But don't forget if your taking part in our Challenge you are only allowed to enter 3 cards and one of those must carry one of our TPS images, please don't forget.
And now to show you my card.


This image is called "Extreme" and you will find him here, I have printed him onto white card then coloured him with my copics, afterwards I used my Nestabilitie Dies to cut him out and a larger one for the mount.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the first mount is of orange card, the papers came from The Paper Shelters "Sophie in the Country" paper set and you will them here, I have used four paeprs and layered them up as you can see onto pieces of the same orange card.
The sentiment was created on my computer and printed and then cut out with a rounded edge die and mounted also onto orange card. And to finish of I have used some of the left over papers to create the flags that are placed down the left hand side, this were punched out with the Crafters Companion punches and stuck to the card with silicone glue.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see
the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "For the Boys" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/DPDC 
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ 
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/ 
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 

16 comments:

cotnob said...

A brilliant card for a boy Shirley, great image and fabulous colouring.
Pauline
x

Céline said...

fun card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Judith said...

A fab boy card Shirley - I love the colour combo hugs Judith x

Pop's Cards said...

Wow sweetie that is such a gorgeous card :0) huggles Pops x x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fun and gorgeous boys card Shirley. It would be perfect for our Sweet Stampin' challenge this week! Love the finish you gave to the wee tags on the edge. Really cool effect. Hugs, Wends x

AO Creations said...

Super cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Mojca said...

looks really lovely! hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Simply adorable! Perfect for a little boy! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

Bettina L. said...

I love this. Perfect sketch and colours for a boy card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

Deonna B said...

Fantastic card and layout. Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for Sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come and join us again tomorrow for our new Anything goes challenge. I love visitors on my blog: http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Oooh, what a great card! I love the image and paper! Those flags on the side are the super-est embellishment!!! Fabulous card, Shirley! Hugs, Gail

Debbie said...

Cute, cute image on this awesome boy card!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 4!!

Annie S. said...

Terrific boy card with fantastic coloring! Thanks for sharing it in Doodle Pantry's AIMPC#4!

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is so sweet!!!Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Dawn said...

A real fun card for a little boy!
Love the image & the papers are fantastic!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Riette said...

I am loving boy cards! This is so cute and those layers are awesome!
Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!!
xxxx
Your Party Planner, Riëtte :D