Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Paper Shelter - "Anything Goes" - Summer Break Challenge

This weeks Challenge over on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot is our special Summer Break one and the theme will be "Anything Goes" it also means that both the A and B Teams will be taking part and as its our time to take a break we will not be commenting on your cards, as I feel the girls need some time out to spend with their children without the worry of commenting on cards. I also have my grandsons coming for a week and its going to be difficult getting to a computer as they sleep in my craft room.
Anyway as always our sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize for this Challenge of $30. to spend on their website.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/ 

But this is providing you have used one of their products on your card and this could be either a Image, Paper and Printable and you will find them here on The Paper Shelter Website. But even if you dont use one you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice to play with.
And now for my card.


And for my card I have used "Fairy in a Teacup" and you will find her here, and I have printed her onto white card and then used my copic pens to colour it, afterwards I used the Nestabilitie Circle die to cut it out and a fancy one for the mount out of yellow card.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card and the first mount of yellow card and the papers are from The Paper Shelters "Vintage Flourishes" digi paper set and you will find them here. I have used two of the papers the first one is a very pretty all over rose pattern then on top is another yellow paper and then a Butterfly Border and Corner punch from Martha Stewart and created a layer which was then placed on top of the first mount.
I have then cut a teapot and cup with a Tattered Lace die then stuck it along the bottom of my card, then in the center I have placed my mounted image in the middle, and a sentiment was created on my computer and printed and mounted onto another piece of yellow card. The final flourish is the large Flower that was created with another of the Tattered Lace Dies and layered up and placed in the top left hand corner.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Teams have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this "Anything Goes" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-



16 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning as ever Shirley, have a good visit with your Grandson, my friend...love always xxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Shirley. Such a sweet image and I love the teapot and cup..very creative. hugs, Pat K x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Shirley your card is beautiful. Love the flower and Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge hand made flowers.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Judith said...

This is so pretty Shirley -the die cuts are fab. Hope you enjoy your visit and your visitors! hugs Judith xx

Mojca said...

Waw really really pretty! hugs! Mojca

NicoleDesigns said...

I could not agree more with your sentiment... I love tea and I LOVE this card, you did an amazing job.... xo Nikki

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Shirley this is absolutely beautiful the image, papers, embellishments and design look amazing, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, so pretty and feminine
hugs
Mandy xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card with a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Amazing colors and design.
Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! See you next challenge.

Kim - TTDT

Davi said...

Such a lovely card with the sweet image, pretty dp and very cool handmade flower! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week ;)

Gail said...

Shirley this is beautiful! What a gorgeous image and your coloring is fabulous. That flower...it is definitely WOW! What a pretty card! Hugs, Gail

Letisha said...

Great card!I love cards to do with coffee/tea- love the image!
Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays xoxo

Marianne said...

Hi Shirley,
Your card is great agian, really love it.
Thanks for thinking of me girl.
Went three times now, 18 more to go.
Hugs, Marianne

Nikki Acton said...

Such a cute image and lovely background. Thanks for sharing at TIOT. Nikki x

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card