Thursday 22 May 2014

A Card for the Sugar Bowl and Sugary Sunday Challenges

Good Afternoon fellow Crafters, well I dont know about you but in my part of the woods its thundering and raining, not to nice but I suppose we ought not to be to greedy as we have had some beautiful weather lately and it was bound to change, right? Anyway to cheer you up I thought you might like to see what I have been upto, this is one of the Pip images from Sugar Nellie and I have printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I cut her out with my Nestabilitie Die and a fancy one for the mount, I also used a smaller one from the same die set for the mount for my sentiment, which was printed from my computer and cut to fit the mount.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" and the first mount is blue card and the papers are from Sweetshoppes "Dare 2be Different" digi paper set, I have used three papers for the card and layered them up as shown, I then placed the mounted image towards the left with the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.
I then used several more of the papers from the same paper set and 3 of the Woodware Daisy punches and created a layered flower in the top right hand corner, I used my ball tool to shape the petals and layered them up and stuck them to the card on top of some cut leaves.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.co.uk/
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.uk/

17 comments:

Laine said...

She is so pretty Shirley. Lovely colour tones and design.
xx

heidy said...

Gorgeous sweet card Shirley!!
XXX Heidy

Debs said...

Super pretty card Shirley - fabulous colours and I love the flower.
Debs xx

trudette said...

We 've had some rain here too, but it has freshened up the air nicely .
Your card is beautiful !
big hug
trudette
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Shirley so sweet and very pretty.

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin



Sue said...

Your colouring on this adorable image looks great! I love all the layers and textures. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deepti said...

great pattern and layers on this lovely card :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Shirley, as always, love the image your colours and detail are as ever fabulous, hugs to you my friend xxxx

Janette said...

This is so sweet Shirley, gorgeous card.....xxx

Stef H said...

this is beautiful.

we finally have nice weather. so nice that i haven't made any cards in the past 2 weeks. oy vey!

hugs :)

Mojca said...

Really sweet image and such a gorgeous card! hugs! Mojca

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley sorry I haven't been around much but I have been having mega computer and printer problems which, seem to be sorted for the moment, Shirley I absolutely love this beauty the image, papers and card design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love the fabulous layers you have used. Such a great image! Great job.

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

alex said...

Such a sweet image and beautiful card, thank you for sharing at DS4Joy, hope to see you again soon {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} Alex x

Bridie said...

Beautiful card, I love the blue and white colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a fab day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Lisa :) said...

an oh-so-cute card!! Love the coordinated papers and the dimensional flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Girls this challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

--Lisa - Crafty Girls DT

Anita said...

This is an adorable Sugar Nellie card! Thank you for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/