Sunday 17 November 2013

My first card with Aurora Wings Stamps

I found a new Image creator on Facebook its Mitzi Sato-Wuiff of Aurora Wings Stamps and believe me when I tell you they are stunning, I was obviously pulled into buying some and this one was the one I chose to use first, its mainly because my dear mum was very fond of Pansy's and the colour lilac and this was my way of thinking of her. I have printed this young lady "Girl with Pansies" onto white card then used my and coloured her with my copic pens, afterwards I used my Nestabilitie Labels No.8 to cut it out and a fancy one for the mount.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of lilac card and the papers are from "Promises" from Nitwits, isnt it gorgeous and I felt it was just so right for this image. I have wrapped a lilac ribbon around the centre and I created a bow with some ribbon as well. The mounted image was then placed in the centre, with a sentiment below on a banner die cut.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ 
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.ca/ 
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/DPDC 

24 comments:

Misu said...

I love these colors :)

Spyder said...

This is goregous! I love it!
(Lyn)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Shirley I like the gorgeous image the papers and the double bow.
Kevin xx

Loz said...

lovely colouring. I haven't seen these stamps before.. x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image. I'll definitely be checking out this artist....thanks so much for sharing her info!
You've done a masterful job coloring, layering and embellishing this card. Everything is just so lovely.
Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Anonymous said...

so nice card !
Elma

debby4000 said...

Oh I do love your beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, wowzers stunning work!! hugs Pops x

Tracy said...

Hiya shirley, This is a very beautiful Card, Thank you for sharing with us at All Dressed Up, but I am afraid as it doesn't feature an All Dressed Up Image I am going to have to remove it from our challenge x

Stef H said...

gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! did i say gorgeous???? i love it. i love everything about it. yep... gorgeous!

heidy said...

Wow this i so beautiful Shirley!!
XXX Heidy

Pamela said...

Such a beautiful image and your colouring is stunning.

Pam x

Sarah said...

Stunning card Shirley, I love the image and how you've coloured her x

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Shirley, gorgeous image and such pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Shirley. The image is gorgeous. hugs, Pat K x

L.Wilson said...

So incredibly pretty! Love those purple pansies! Thanks for entering the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40!

downrightcrafty said...

Shirley this is gorgeous love the image and lovely colouring
Hugs Kate xx

Eva Gro said...

Wow - Beatiful card, and the stamp is lovely! Love your coloring and choice of colors!

Hugs Eva

Annette said...

Gorgeous card, I love the double bow.
Thanks for joining in with us this week for our challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Pink Gem Designs,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.
 

Janie Printz said...

Shirley, this is GORGEOUS !!! I've not seen these wonderful images but you've certainly done it up proud. Looks like a real photo.
Hugs, Janie

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow what a lovely card. Love the layers and the coloring is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it with us at Doodle Pantry Challenge # 40.

Christine said...

Stunning colouring Shirley gorgeous take on the colour chall at AGOAC love the use of your lovely die cuts..

Thanks for sharing at AGOAC

smiles Christine x

Lorianna said...


Stunning!! Thanks so much for participating in our Doodle Pantry Challenge #40!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous! I just love her eyes and the colours are so rich and vibrant! Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #40.