Friday 23 March 2012

A second card for Sugary Sunday on Facebook

Good Morning Everyone, well the sun is out and it looks as if its going to be a lovely day, lets hope so. We had a fabulous time at the NEC yesterday and yes I did spend lots of money but hubby seemed ok with that thankfully, I also got to meet up with the lovely Marianne (Fisher), Lisa (Baker) and Lynsey (Warren), we had a right old chat and even had a couple of photos taken so dont be surprised if you see it out there in blogland. Anyway at the begining of the week I actually made two cards for this weeks Sugary Sunday over on Facebook, I posted my first one of my No.2 blog and I thought for a change I would post this second one here on my No.1. As Im going to be quite busy over the next few days creating cards for Sarah Hallam of Peerless Designs (will be posting my sample cards on my No.2 blog in next few days) I felt Id rather neglected you and thought you might like to see a card for a change, hope you like it.
Anyway this is one of the new Pip digi images, and I love this little one with her lamb, Ive printed her onto white card and coloured it with my copic pens then cut it out with the Nestabilitie Die Labels No.4 and then used a larger one for the mount. The sentiment is one from my stash and has been treated in the same way as the image.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card and for my first mount of blue card on top I have layered up with papers from the Nitwits "At the Park" digi paper set, the first is a white background with multi coloured flowers on, the second is a yellow and white stripe and the third is a blue spot one. I then positioned my mounted image towards the left and the sentiment at the bottom on the right, and to finish of Ive used some of the left over papers and a die-namics flower die and stuck it to the top of the right hand corner on top of some punched out leaves. The final flourish I used two of the Epiphany buttons which were cut out of some of the left over paper then positioned down the right hand side.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftypurplefrogchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.co.uk/
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

21 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Shirley, fab job on the coloring,a nd I do love your flower. Sounds like you had fun at the NEC getting some new stash. LOL
Have a great weekend
hugs
Donna xx

Teresa said...

Great card Shirley, love the cute image and perfect easter colours. Teresa xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, I like the sweet image the papers and the colours.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

the motive is so cute
Have a nice weekend
Hugs
Elma

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Shirley,great to hear you enjoyed yourself at the NEC.xxx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card, Shirley, The image and colors are so nice.
Hugs, Helena

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Shirley,love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Sounds like you had a good time shopping :-)
Hugs Linda

Marcelle said...

This is absolutely cute!
I loved every little thing about it!
Thanks for playing with us at the Dutch Dare Card Challenges.
Cheers
Macelle

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers, colours, image, the beautiful flower......... everything! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog challenges. Good Luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

heidy said...

Oh what a lovely card Shirley!
Hugs Heidy

Sadilla said...

bella!!!!!
hugs
sadia

Tracey Manderson said...

Wow Shirley, this is gorgeous!! love your colours!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time
Hugs
Tracey

Melodie said...

Great layout, wonderful papers, and the image is really cute.
Hugs
Melodie

sharon said...

Wonderful card, I love your colours, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Shirley - beautiful image and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Shirley I really love these Pip images although I only have the stamps I see that the digi's have more choice, I love the wonderful colours and design.
hugs
Lorraine x

Manuela said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love your colourcombo and the selfmade flower! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at DDCC this week!

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet ! what a wonderful image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the papers and embellishments - the flower and buttons are fab!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

happyglitzygirl said...

Absolutely love this card, the best colour combo ever. Love all the details, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

Love crafts forever said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Purple Frog.
Hugs Nataliya