Monday 15 June 2009

Jamee has given me a lovely Award


Today I have been given the Lemonade Award from Jamee, and I really appreciate that as she is such a creative young lass, and I think its such a privilege to have received it from her, Thank You Sweetheart so much.

I gather "The Award has to be given to 5-10 people you feel show, great attitude & gratitude," which isnt easy as there are so many I would love to give it to, please accept this girls with all my love and appreciation for your being so regular in visiting and leaving such lovely comments.

And I do so love visiting your blogs as well to see your gorgeous creations. With love and hugs to you all. Shirleyxxxxx

5 comments:

sparklybitsblog said...

thankyou so much shirley i feel very honered to recieve this award bless you x mandy

Linda said...

Hi Shirley! Thank you so much for this super award! I really appreciate all the sweet comments you leave on my blog! Take care and keep on crafting! xoxo, Linda

Marcea said...

thank you so much hun for this award. I love the fact you visit me so often and I just love paying you a visit too
-x-

Enfys said...

Thank you so much Shirley for thinking of me. I love coming to your blog too. Your flower photos are gorgeous. I only have a tiny garden and the squirrels eat the flowers!
luv
En x

Julie said...

Hi Shirley
Thank you so much Shirley for this lovely award. Your flowers are lovely. I havent been posting lately has we have been so busy with the caravan. Its now packed and Ive just got the bed to make up now and put my towels in the bathroom, the nice bit.
Julie x