Friday 19 June 2009

Guess What I won the Stampin Up for Weekend Challenge


Guess what I won my first Card Challenge today, the Stampin Up for the Weekend Challenge, Im so gobsmacked I dont know what to say, though I really ought to give my hubby a big thank you as he helped me with the greeting. I thought you might like to see which of my cards did win, and its this one.
Thanks Donna and Kimmi and all the team on the Challenge for the honour youve given me in winning this week. Thank you and Bless you, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
Ive had to amend my stupidity as I put the wrong Challenge Heading on this posting, Im so sorry to Donna and Kimmi, I think I was getting confused with the Card I had just posted, please forgive me for the mixup.

12 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh hun what fantastuic news you must be over the moon. Well doen sweetie
Have a brilliant weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Janet said...

Oh Wow! well done you!.....not suprised though Shirley as it's a cracking card!X

Julie said...

Wow, Shirley, Well done!!! Love the card it really is cute. love Julie x

Anonymous said...

well done Shirley,, huge congratulations. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

Ohhh Shirley,what beautiful,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Congrats! What an adorable card and a clever greeting!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhh.. hooooray hunny!
your card is brilliant

huggles to you
have a great weekend
claudia

Linda said...

Wow Shirley! Congratulations! This is just my opinion, but ALL your card creations are WINNERS!!! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo, Linda

P.S.: Thanks again for the award!!!

Tab said...

Wow Shirley that is fabby news, congrats hun!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kimmi said...

Congratulations Shirley. You are a worthy winner in my eyes!

Kimmi
Stampin' for the Weekend Team!

Jamee said...

congrats!!! your card is super cute!! that turtle is adorable!

Jules said...

Hey - Well done Shirley.

Well deserved. Your card is after all "very cute"!!!

Have a great weekend.

Love Jules xx