Sunday 22 March 2009

I want to pass on my award to some very special people


Today I was awarded my very first blog Award, I am so thrilled and want to thank Sue so much, and would very much like to return it to her as a special thank you, thank you Sue, the gift is very much appreciated.

I would also like to pass it onto the lovely people who have been leaving me some really lovely comments as a very big THANK YOU, especially, Rachel, Bev, Marcea, Mandy, Denise, Ria, Reit, Rozzy, Debby, the other Sue, Tracy, Andrea, Donna, Julie, Card Addict, Lizzymayfairies, Janet of Pink Gem, Linda from Linanna designs, and last but not least Mary of CraftyDevils. These lovely people have been following me for quite awhile so Bless you and thank you with all my heart. Love and Hugs Shirleyx

9 comments:

rozzyb said...

Thank you soooo much Shirley, that is very kind of you. I will add it to my Blog shortly...and pass it on to others.
I'm afraid i have got rather behind in adding Awards that I have receieved...very naughty I know!
hugs rozzy xxx

Janet said...

Aww thank you Shirely. The best thing about blogging is making friends with lovely people like you!X

sparklybitsblog said...

thanks shirley im honered, im so behind with my blog i must try and catch up with it tomorrow x mandy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Thank you so much Shirley for thinking of me. I will add it to my blog shortly. Hug linda x

Bev said...

Thanks so much Shirley, and congrats on receiving it yourself hun x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Shirley
huge congratulations on receiving your award, you so deserve it.. thank you for thinking of me when passing it on, so sweet of you..
hugs rachxx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ahhh thank you Nannie :) hugs Ria

Donnas Den said...

Is that Donna me? Thankyou very much. I'll add it on to my blog tonight.

Thanks again.

Donna

Hammersue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award its very kind of you.hop all goes well with you rmum hugs sue xx