Monday 9 March 2009

Hi Im back


I want to Thank you so much for the lovely comments that my visitors have been leaving on my blog, you dont know how much it means to me so I really want to THANK YOU.

Im afraid that I havent been able to make a card today as Im still rather jet lagged from the flight back from Lanzarote, and the weather there wasnt as brilliant as we were expecting. We did enjoy our break and I will post a photo for you to see what weve been up to, I hope it makes you laugh, I must admit it was rather uncomfortable but fun.

Im hoping to be able to post a card tomorrow so I do hope you will bear with me and give me time to sort myself out, so far my poor washing machine has been working non stop, and added to that I had a terrible thing happen to me while Ive been away.

The maids in our apartment used neat bleach to wash the shelves in our wardrobes, and its damaged some of my clothes, the thing that really upsets me the most is my three quarter length chocolate needlecord skirt that I loved, its been ruined as you can image, I just hope that we manage to get some recompense from our Travel Insurance claim, keep your fingers crossed that I dont have to much trouble sorting the claim out.

3 comments:

rozzyb said...

Oh shirley, it looks like you were having a fab holiday... not my thing camel riding.... but i love the piccie... thanks so much for hopping over to my blog, sp pleased you liked the cards and candles. they are very easy to make. on the post there is a link to my trimcraft blog where i have saved some YouTube video clips showing how to make the candles. its just stamping onto tissue and using a heatgun to stick the tissue to teh candle...after one attempt the resuly was fine... you just need to find where to hold the heat gun....not too close ! lol
thanks for looking
hugs rozzy xx

Rach said...

hi Shirley,
love your picture of your camel riding.. though it looks a little blustery up there..
i bet your looking forward to your grandsons return home this weekend. enjoy your time with him..love Rachxx

Hammersue said...

Looks like u had great fun on holiday. wish I was going away.love you rblog and cards will be keeping close eye on it hug sue xx