Tuesday 10 February 2009

Blowing a Kiss


Todays card was created from one of Whiff of Joy Stamps called Melinda blowing kisses, you can get these stamps from http://www.whiffofjoy.com/.

I stamped the image onto white card and coloured it with firstly my Derwent Intense pencils then used my Artquest paints over the top to give it a sheen.

Ive made the base card from a piece of A4 white card and put it through my printer, and printed a spotted background, on top of this I have layered another of the same group of papers but this time with the added pattern of flowers and light stripes, on the edge I have used my Fiskars border punch.

The stamped image was cut with one of my long Rectangle Nestabilitie dies, and then I cut a Scalloped one for it to be mounted on. I have used a piece of white card and put it through my cuttlebug with the small dot folder, this was then cut out with my Scalloped Circle Nestabilitie die, and a larger one for the outer mount using the blue pearlescent paper for the back.

I then cut another piece of this pearlescent paper and on top of this I have stuck a spotted ribbon, this was then arranged on the card with the other pieces, and the greeting was created again with my computer and printer. I finished the card of with 3 flowers which I created from my craft stash and in the centre I have stuck a glittery staple. And in two of the corners I have put some corner peeloffs, this is my idea of the Whiff of Joy Challenge this week, not that Im going to enter it, just felt Id like to give it a go and see how I got on, hope you like the card.

No comments: