Friday 2 January 2009

Fairy Dreams


Todays card was created with Clarity Clear Stamps and Twinklets Diamond Dust Glitter.

I firstly stamps two images onto dark blue card of two fairies, then I cut it out with my Nestabilitie die and put glue around the edge and shook Dianmond Dust Glitter on, and left it to dry.

I then made the base card from white card size 6"x6" and onto this I laid a smaller square of pearlescent cream card embossed with one of my cuttlebug folders, then punched at the corners. I wrapped a piece of dark blue organza ribbon around the card and tied a knot, this I stuck onto the base card.

The stamped fairy card was then mounted with foam tape onto the embossed card. I finished the card of with a silver greeting and some punched out Sakura Flowers and birch leaves which had been glued and covered with more Diamond Dust Glitter. In the centre of each of the flowers I put dark pink pearlidoodles.

No comments: